Acoustic signal processing engineer
Fluves offers innovative monitoring solutions and webtools for water and energy related industries. Core activities are sensor engineering and advanced data analytics. Our team of data scientists, engineers and IT specialists believe in fostering a collaborative environment of continuous learning.
Fluves is looking for a passionate signal processing engineer who wants to further develop new technologies for leakage and intrusion detection in pipelines based on fiber optics. As a member of our team, you’ll contribute to exciting engineering work that helps improve the way we live our lives.
Your role as an Acoustic Signal Processing Engineer
- Your primary responsibility will be developing, analyzing and implementing signal processing algorithms based on measurement data acquired with fiber optics. This will be done by comparing real world and experimental monitoring data with model predictions.
- You’ll collaborate with your teammates to create groundbreaking new concepts and applications for leakage and intrusion detection in pipelines.
- You will partner with other specialists and companies evaluating new sensor systems and conducting performance modeling.
- You will craft reports and presentations to communicate results to team members, clients and partners.
- You’ll have an active role in the code and software development in close collaboration with your teammates.
- Have a MS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- You are familiar with real time audio and signal processing. Experience with DSP algorithms, especially in the context of audio.
- Have 3+ years of experience in code development, preferably with Python (Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pandas) and/or Matlab and/or C++.
- Experience with version control (git) and Python package development are recommended.
What we offer
You will get a challenging and varied job where initiative is appreciated. We offer a full-time job in a young and dynamic working environment.You will have an attractive salary with other benefits such as pension scheme, meal and eco vouchers.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll contact you soon!