Fluves NV offers innovative monitoring solutions and webtools for water and energy related industries. Core activities are sensor engineering and advanced data-analytics.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer who combines a passion for scripting and web applications. If this sounds like fun, keep on reading.
- Development of Python modules/libraries
- Creation of software architecture
- Technical lead of software development projects. You will work in a small but dedicated technical team full of ambition, where you can sit behind the steering wheel
- Automate data processing tasks with algorithms (Python, Matlab, R, Java, C++)
- Organize data visualization in Web based applications
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Large experience with Python and with scientific libraries such as Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pandas
- 1+ year experience with Matlab, R, GIS-software (QGis, Geoserver) and relational databases (Postgres+PostGIS) is required
- 1+ year experience with Jupyter notebook
- Experience with XML, JSON, UML language and webservices such as REST or OGC is a plus
- Experience with Java, C++, and WEBGIS development (Geoserver, Django) is a plus
- You are fluent in English (both in written and verbally) knowledge of Dutch is a plus
What we offer
You will get a challenging and varied job where initiative is appreciated. We offer a full-time job in a young and dynamic working environment.
You will have an attractive salary with other benefits such as pension scheme, meal and eco vouchers. And we will train you to become an experienced software developer.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll contact you soon!